You have decided to go abroad for your research project but you don’t know yet which country will host you. Why not France? Rank 4 in hosting international PhD candidates before the USA and Germany, France offers many opportunities for international PhDs in academia and in industry. Discover them by participating in the webinar organised together by ABG and jobs.ac.uk on the 14th of March, 2 pm (GMT) and 3 pm (Paris time).
THE WEBINAR: PROGRAMME
To help you explore a full range of opportunities that France offers to international researchers, jobs.ac.uk has teamed up with Association Bernard Gregory to hold a FREE 60-minute live online event (webinar) called ‘Research Opportunities in France’.
It takes place online, with YouTube Live, on the 14th of March at 2 pm (GMT).
By watching this webinar you will learn:
- What opportunities are there for PhDs (from finding a PhD onwards; in academia and industry) and which support you can get
- How to find these opportunities
- How to fund a PhD and/or postdoc
- What recruiters in academia and industry expect from PhDs in the recruitment process (application, interview, skills, behaviour…)
- Why companies are recruiting international PhDs
- What makes France attractive for doctoral candidates and doctorate holders
Meet the panellists
Dr Roxane Brachet, Project Manager at Genopole
Dr Marc Chevalier, Scientific Career Management Specialist at Institut Pasteur
Dr Joel Richard, Head of Technical and Pharmaceutical Operations at Medincell
Bérénice Kimpe, International Partnership Development Manager at ABG
If you have already precise questions for panelists, please contact the organiser by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
More details about Webinar and Registration: here